Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm so lame!

In my mad dash to try to get this blog up and going, it seems as though I typed in what I wished my email address was instead of what it REALLY is. So - my sincere apologies to angela@triad.rr.com, who is not me and has nothing to do with Jak&Jewel. And my sincere apologies to anyone who emailed angela@triad.rr.com and did not get what they were looking for. I've corrected the address in the side bar and for the record - I would LOVE to hear from you at: ashotwell@triad.rr.com
And I promise to proofread from now on. At least most of the time.
Oh - and order update! If you placed an order at the trunk show and haven't received it yet, keep your eye's out. You'll be getting it this week for sure! I'll email as soon as it's all stitched up and ready to go and bring it on over lickedy-split!
And check back soon for exciting fabric news, show news and trunk show pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment